Fi Global Director of Production finds impractical objects to write on and explains the Fi Producer process.
Openings in New York
Our New York office is located in the trendy Tribeca district in Manhattan.
Fi - New York
Openings in San Francisco
Join our San Francisco office located in the heart of South Park.
Fi - San Francisco
Openings in Stockholm
Join our beautiful office in the heart of Stockholm.
Fi - Stockholm
Where? Stockholm, Sweden
OverviewSenior Producers lead the charge from minute-to-minute, across the board on a daily basis here at Fi. Part Project Manager, part art director, part account executive, part technical director, part business-savvy negotiator -this role demands a well-rounded talent. Our Stockholm team is looking for someone to join our Senior ranks.
- Proactive, motivational, mentoring and encouraging approach
- Ability to qualify innovative ideas with top-notch research and industry knowledge
- Mastery of interactive/software development process from an information architecture, interaction design, design and technical perspective
- Strong hands-on wire-framing capabilities, demonstrating excellent understanding of usability and what makes a good web project
- Strong written and spoken command of the English language
- Excellent communicator to both creative individuals and clients alike
- Your core discipline may not be in design or development, but you are confident delegating tasks in those areas
- Quick-thinking, accurate, hands-on, stress-tolerant and a problem-solver
- Business savvy and relationship driven
- 5+ years experience producing a multitude of projects in an interactive agency setting
- 2+ year of experience managing producers and being part of recruitment
- Proven track record of launching cutting-edge interactive projects
Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the interactive industry. Being awarded agency of the Year helps, but we constantly strive towards building a strong, cohesive team and creating an inspiring work environment. We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present yourself, your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. All applicants receive timely responses and we look forward to hearing from you.