Listen to Anton Repponen walk through Fi's new flat and simple designs.
Openings in New York
Our New York office is located in the trendy Tribeca district in Manhattan.
Fi - New York
Openings in San Francisco
Join our San Francisco office located in the heart of South Park.
Fi - San Francisco
Openings in Stockholm
Join our beautiful office in the heart of Stockholm.
Fi - Stockholm
Where? San Francisco, USA
Overview All Fi Designers have a passion and detailed understanding for how interactive experiences should look, feel and function on the web. As a part of the Fi Design team you will have the opportunity to work amongst world-class talent on a wide range of unique interactive projects, which include campaign sites, portals, and client application sites, such as EA, Porsche, Wacom, Nintendo and National Geographic.
At Fi the mantra Quality over Quantity pertains to all facets of the environment.
Whether you are a creative director, art director, senior designer, Jr. designer, intern, etc. come over understanding we are focusing on finding designers driven by passion for design and quality. Titles are irrelevant here. At Fi your Designer role is what you make of it.
Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the interactive industry. We reward employees by investing in their professional development, building a strong, cohesive team, and creating an inspiring work environment.
Knowledge & Qualifications
- Passionate about all aspects of interactive design and details
- Responsible for the content layout, pixel perfect visual appearance and usability design
- Able to work in a team setting as well as demonstrate a leadership position/role
- Several years of hands-on experience with commercial site projects from an interactive agency
- Perform maintenance and updates to existing websites when requested by clients
- Very good spoken and written English in order to interact with staff/clients
- Superior knowledge of Photoshop
- Superior knowledge of current web-design trends and techniques
- A strong online portfolio displaying user-centered design
- Sharp-eye for concept and execution as well as production and business facets
- Exceptional communication skills as well as people management skills
Fi is a company that prides itself in professionalism and maintaining high standards.
Excellent communication skills and a strong focus on innovation and quality are key.
To put in the words of our Interactives:
"As an interactive, youre involved in shaping interfaces from every possible angle. It starts with generating quick ideas for small projects and sitting with clients and outlining great solutions for their needs. You move on to wire framing and prototyping solutions before they go into production and working with designers to ensure the best visual experience. Based on your particular skill set, you can also take a project through production to tweaking the small details at the end. Its up to you; youre encouraged to be involved and own every step. It requires you to be on top of your game, which is exciting and allows you to produce great results."
We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. We have some exciting projects in the works, and are looking forward to bringing on some passionate new team members.