Listen to Anton Repponen walk through Fi's new flat and simple designs.
Openings in New York
Our New York office is located in the trendy Tribeca district in Manhattan.
Fi - New York
Openings in San Francisco
Join our San Francisco office located in the heart of South Park.
Fi - San Francisco
Openings in Stockholm
Join our beautiful office in the heart of Stockholm.
Fi - Stockholm
Creative Director Are You Driven by Beautiful Things? Where? New York, NY
Overview: Fi is a boutique-minded agency, with full-service digital offerings that span the world. Our clients, such as Google, Porsche and Nickelodeon, come to Fi because while being lean, we also think big and bold. Our agency has been design-driven since 1999 and runs on the philosophy of quality over quantity.
The ideal Creative Director candidate comes from a digital/interactive agency background where he/she has been a hands-on leader and an artistic force for both the clients and the company. The Creative Director is involved in most creative undertakings, from project concepting to design prototyping to design execution.
The Creative Director will work closely with Fis senior leadership and will have specific experience shaping innovative design and brand experiences for the most well-respected brands around the world. He/she is expertly skilled in defining and executing design styles based on client strategy, brand, and creative guidelines.
The ideal candidate has 6+ years of interactive agency experience, with a minimum of 3 years in the Creative Director role. The candidate must be self-motivated, willing to be challenged by the Chief Creative Director and our clients, as well as work thoughtfully in building bridges between our offices globally.
- Provide strong conceptual, creative direction and leadership for client presentations, new client acquisitions, and new business pitches
- Maintain strong relationships with current clients
- Ability to define the creative vision and drive concepts to craft innovative interactive experiences
- Ability to guide and inspire the creative team from concept through delivery
- Ability to manage multiple projects from a creative leadership perspective
- Conceive and create experience-oriented design solutions that fulfill strategic business objectives
- Inspire, motivate and manage creative teams
- Mentor and lead junior, intermediate and senior creative staff through critique of their work in order to maintain consistent creative and award-winning quality
- Predict risks and be on top of projects that require extra attention
- Generate clear solutions to turn challenges around
- Motivate designers to come up with innovative concepts and ideas
- Understand outstanding design, execution and interactions vs. what is average and safe
- Embrace a fast-paced environment and deliver exceptional quality even under tight deadlines
- Understand user experience and work closely with UX designers
- Communicate clearly both internally and externally
- Grow new business and develop solid client relationships
- 6-8 years experience in a creative leadership role in an agency environment
- Excellent written and oral English skills
- Interactive experience defining and driving the design process and direction of both small and large interactive projects
- Strong knowledge of creating and designing any interactive experiences across multiple platforms, such as interactive campaigns, large scale portals, mobile applications and TV interfaces
- Solid time estimation, budget development, and resource planning skills
- Advanced experience managing the creative development process in a client-services environment
- Excellent presentation skills and communication abilities at all levels of both internal and client organizations
- Strong ability to prioritize work and resources across engagements based on short and long-term needs
- Proven mentoring, supervisory, and team-building skills
Our ambition is to be the best company to work for in the interactive industry. We constantly strive towards building a strong, cohesive team, and creating an inspiring work environment. We are looking for our applicants to impress; how you present yourself, your history, portfolio and skill set is as important as the content. All applicants receive timely responses and we look forward to hearing from you.